Terms and Conditions for the IIB Tombola and Maldives Competition
- The promoter is: Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd (company no. 3353831) whose registered office is at Prospect House, 6 Brookside, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, LE65 1JW.
- The competition is open to clients of Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd aged 21 years or over and residing in a UK residential property.
- Employees of IIB, their immediate families and anyone connected to the administration of the competition are not able to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Entrants must be a client of Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd and pass a referral of business that meets the minimum requirements. (see section 12)
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on our Facebook page as facebook.com/iibinsurance.
- A client of IIB may enter as many times as they wish providing they provide us with a legitimate referral which differs from any previous referral given. Referrals given for the exact same policy will not be counted.
- Closing date for entry will not be based on time – once all 500 referrals have been received the grand prize will be drawn within one week. After the 500 limit is reached, no further entries to the competition will be counted but will still be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The entrant must be a client of Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd (IIB), the client must then pass on a legitimate referral to IIB in order to receive a prize from the tombola and one entry into the grand prize draw. (a legitimate referral is a person/business that IIB can contact regarding their insurance. The referee must acknowledge contact, whether they do business through IIB does not matter. A referral must not be for a travel policy, breakdown policy, Legal expenses or a driver below the age of 21)Any referee that becomes a client of IIB during the time of the competition will be able to enter providing the terms and conditions are met. There is no limit to the amount of referrals a client provides, as long as they comply with the terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- The prize for each qualified referral will be a surprise from the Tombola and one entry into the grand prize draw for a trip to the Maldives.
Once 500 referrals have been received; all 500 of the clients who provided a referral will be entered into a prize draw for a 7 night’s all-inclusive holiday for 2 persons to the Maldives.
16b. There will be an additional prize awarded for the referral of the highest value, which has not yet been disclosed.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The holiday is to be taken during the following months May, June or September of either 2019 or 2020. The winner must liaise with travel expert; Miss Charlotte Handley from Kuoni at the Leicester store and remain within the budget provided. Any extras or upgrades that you may wish to add to the trip will be at the expense of the competition winner and must be negotiated through Kuoni.
- The winner will be chosen at random and announced on our live on our Facebook page, the winner will also be notified by email and/or telephone on the day of the draw.
The draw will be held within 1 week after all 500 verified referrals have been received. All entrants will be notified and kept up to date with the referral count via the IIB Facebook page.
- The winner will have 28 days from the announcement to contact Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd. If the winner fails to contact Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd within 28 days of the draw date, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The holiday must be booked within one month of accepting the prize.
- Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd will speak with the winner to discuss the prize and arrange a date for the winner to receive the prize.
- Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd‘s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd and not to any other party.