Hospitality & Leisure

We can dish up hospitality and leisure insurance for a range of businesses

Your hospitality or leisure business could be a small cafe on the high street, a large hotel or even a golf course. No matter exactly what service you provide others with, be it catering, accommodation or sports and leisure, you’ll want to make sure that your business is protected with insurance cover that takes your unique needs into account.

At Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd, we will take the time to talk to you in detail about your businesses to determine exactly what cover you would benefit from before delivering an

insurance solution that’s right for you.

This may typically include cover for your buildings, contents and stock, employers’ liability, public liability, product liability and loss of license. Additional covers such as business interruption and hole-in-one insurance for golf clubs can also be arranged so help ensure that every aspect of your business has the protection it needs.

To find out more about the cover we can provide hospitality and leisure businesses with, simply click the options below or get in touch to talk to an experienced insurance advisor today.