Property insurance to protect your commercial portfolio

At Independent Insurance Bureau Ltd, we could help provide you with property insurance for any type of commercial property you own, whether it is your own premises or rented from a landlord. We can arrange cover for properties used for retail, manufacturing, warehousing and more.

Different commercial properties have different insurance needs and if you are a landlord yourself, it can be difficult to

know which cover your property or properties may need. Our brokers have a great deal of experience in arranging insurance for all kinds of property and can provide cover for your property, your property owners liability and potential loss of rental income. We can accommodate single premises or whole portfolios consisting of varying property types.

To find out more about some of the cover we can provide, simply click the options below or get in touch to talk to an experienced insurance advisor today.

"I wouldn't go anywhere else"

“I would highly recommend Independent Insurance Bureau’s services over any other company that I have worked with in the past. Paul and the team are very approachable, friendly and professional and no job is too much trouble. IIB relieve all the stress that comes with finding a good quality insurance quote which means I no longer dread renewal day. Their service is second to none and I wouldn’t go anywhere else, it’s great to know that if anything changes I can always call them and it will be dealt with efficiently.”